The California Association of Educational Office Professionals is a non-profit organization that focuses on providing professional growth and training programs for non-certificated personnel and encourages its members to grow professionally to better understand their role in serving public and educational institutions.
What We've Achieved
CAEOP impacts not only our educational office professionals, but we help our surrounding communities with various charitable donations.
- Provided yearly student scholarship(s) valued at $500 & $1,000. Up to three a year.
- Donate to several charitable organizations.
- Provided re-entry scholarships to CAEOP members.
- Recognition of Administrator of the Year
- Recognition of Office Professional of the Year.
- Provided Connie Wilson Community Service Award yearly.
The Lamp of Learning logo for CAEOP represents the enlightenment of education, literally bring light into the darkness of ignorance and illiteracy. The lamp is an ancient symbol, but has always been one of dignity, history, and relevancy. It has appeared in many arenas. Just to name a few: the logo of the University of California, the logo of the California State Department of Education, the symbol of the California Association of County Superintendents, and the flag of learning and liberty of the National School Public Relations Association. The lamp is CAEOP fitting and an appropriate symbol for the California Association of Educational Office Professionals as it reflects the professional association established in 1950. We are an association which helps mold the future of California and its students.